Ok I really don't keep up with all the latest celebrity gossip, but I was on the Internet and on the side of some site it had a picture of Ashlee and her husband saying they had their baby. Well they wouldn't be true celebrities if they didn't give their baby a terrible name. Why do they think it is ok to name your children bizarro names. I mean get a dog and give it a funky name if your dying to use it but these poor kids have to live with it the rest of their lives!!! So she named her son: Bronx Mowgli I mean seriously all I can think about is that little man-cub from the Jungle Book wandering around in Bronx, NY wondering where is Baloo!!!! Well I make a list of some of the brilliant names celebrities have come up with. Pick your favorite!!
Yes these are REAL NAMES of children in Hollywood:
Zowie Bowie
Seven Sirius
Coco
Calico
Fifi-Trixebelle
Peaches Honeyblossom
Little Pixie
Apple
Bluebell
Moxie Crimefighter
Pilot Inspektor
Banjo
Moon Unit
Diva Muffin
Ok you get the point and the list could go on. I'm sorry I have a real issue with this. I also don't like it when people give sweet, cute, adorable little girls BOYS names. Sorry if that offends some of you but that is my opinion take it or leave it!!!!

9 comments:
Diva Muffin????!!! That's ridiculous! Who do these people think they are??? So Trav read me your whole "down the toilet" post on Sunday while I was making dinner and we were totally laughing. (Not about you feeling sick)just that you knew the EXACT day you had last thrown up! I threw up about a year and a half ago but before that I swear I had to have been nine. I just don't throw up! My body doesn't allow it. Just one more similarity between us :) Oh, and I'm sure I won't be the first to comment, but .... Christmas background- two days before Thanksgiving???!!! Haha, I'll bet you're listening to Christmas music already too! Well, Travis is the grinch at our house. No Christmas anything until after Thanksgiving! Trust me, I've tried to sneak a "Baby it's Cold Outside" song on the radio and he wasn't having any of it! :)
Those are HILARIOUS!! I don't think I can choose just one to be the MOST ridiculous. Maybe I will go with 'Banjo' since they made fun of that name in 'Baby Mama'. :) Those are aweful, I agree with you Leah, most of these people should just get a dog anyways (and probably quit having kids... can you IMAGINE actually having to BE Ashlee's kid???)
I AGREE totally. Those poor children have to go the rest of their lives with those names. I think more people are naming their dogs people names and naming their children dog names. What is this world coming too- ha, ha!
Don't even get me started on that Leah, I have the same porblem...so funny... poor kids...
hugs
It sickens me to think people would do that to there children...
I know someone who named their kid after a charater on Star Treck!
Jean-Luc Picard- No that wasnt it. That was the captain oh, it was Geordi La Forge, nope that was the guy with the funny goggles. Well, it will come to me after a bit but in the mean time tell Ryker gampah says hi!
Well Leah, from the looks of things it seems that you wouldn't agree that "Golden Butterfly Makeup" would be a good name me and T.C.'s baby girl. I guess we will have to throw that one out the window and stick with Kendall.
AHAHAHA! that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! my favorite is by far Diva Muffin.... maybe steph can get some ideas from that list :)
Leah don't worry I LOVE preschool I just feel bad I don't do a whole lot... I need to go to bed earlier so I'm not always so late, but I really do like it!
I cant believe how much Little Amelia has grown! She is HUGE! How cute. Sorry about the throw up we are dealing with that this week and I hate it. We all had to get in the tub together (cooper, gergia nad I) cause it was all over us, and as soon as we get in, Cooper pees on me!!! If Georgia wasnt in my lap, well lets just say lucky for Cooper she was.
Amen sister...and I must say that is my numero uno pet peeve...naming girls with boys names. I remember before we knew what we were having I would suggest a name for a boy and Brant would say..."I like that for a girl!" I laid down the law right then and there...NO boys names for girls.
Post a Comment