As everyone knows, I LOVE holidays!! Truly from a young age I was planning kids crafts and couldn't wait to decorate for all of them. So this post might be a little to late since tomorrow is St. Pattys day but anyone looking for some last minute fun, here are just a few of the hundreds of fun things you can do. Tonight for FHE we are going to be making a Leprechaun trap. Then leaving it out tonight in hopes to trap a wee little leprechaun. (hey times are tough and I could use a pot of gold right about now). Then tomorrow we are going to have a little lunch party with a few friends so here is our "Green" Menu:
* cheese crisp (buy the green wrap tortillas)
*green grapes
*green apples
*cucumbers
*green juice boxes
*green pudding for dessert
So easy and so fun. Since I don't have pictures to post yet here are the ones I swiped form the internet. Everyone have a Happy St. Pattys Day and remember to wear green!!!! You know I'll be getting my Jig on!!!




3 comments:
Leah, you are the stinkin' cutest mom ever! A leprechan trap? That is adorable. How lucky are Ryker and Amelia?!
I always forget how much you love St. Patty's day. It is a fun one if I can rememeber what day it is on:)
I guess I have been throwing off a few people on the birthday wish. No, what you are thinking is not what he got but it is a major part in what you thought it was (was that confusing?) Who knows, maybe it will turn out into a 2 in 1 wish!
Haha, no you did not scare us off from the last time we hung out. Sorry, I guess I have been a little MIA lately huh. Let me know when you can do something!
You are so darn crafty and festive! I need to get on the ball! That trap was great...maybe I'll try it out next year.
Post a Comment