Thursday, May 27, 2010

22 weeks and Preschool Graduation

Ok so 2 weeks ago I posted and said I was 21 weeks. I was a week off. I get my weeks mixed up all the time because really you are pregnant for 10 months but we go by 9...I'm always confused. So this saturday I will be 22 week, ummm am I a little freaked out that a have a little over 4 months left.......YES. This pregnancy is flying by and I like taking care of my babies in my belly and want him to stay their for awhile longer.
So if you read the picture, it says 22 weeks with baby Irkmel. Let me explain. About a month ago Ryker was asking what we were going to name the name. I told him we didn't know yet and probably wont till he is born. So Ryker got the Magna-doodle out and told me to write down the letters he says. So he would say 6 random letters then tell me to read it...after 5 or 6 tries he spelled out I, R, K, M, E, L... I read him the name and he says Yes that is it.....so ever since then we call baby boy, Irkmel. Hopefully Shaun and I come up with something because right now we have nothing, or we might have to go with Rykers choice =)

Ryker has been doing a few chores each day for awhile now and every Saturday we have a bigger list. This last Saturday he was getting done with his stuff so quickly so I was trying to come up with more things for him to do so I said ok clean the tub. This kid scrubbed the tub for like 20 mins. He cleaned it better than I do. Hopefully his future wife will thank me.


Ryker had his last day of preschool. This has truly been the best thing for him and me. He loved going each day and had some fun little friends that he always talked about.

Amelia and Ryker enjoying their snack at the graduation party.

He had a great teacher. The kids called her Teacher Julie.

We are so proud of all your progress Ryker-man.

3 comments:

Suzanne Maughan said...

22 weeks? You are tiny! I wish I looked that gorgeous at 22 weeks pregnant. Cant wait to meet Baby Irkmel! Ryker is such a funny little man. And I love that Amelia is smiling in that preschool picture. She reminds me of Hayley---always looking away from the camera. :) At least one of our girls is now getting the idea...Go Amelia!

Leah Martineau said...

Oh Suzanne, you are soooooo nice. but dont worry I puff up like a balloon. I wish I just had the cute little beach ball belly but by the end I dont even fit into my shoes because my feet are so puffy =) Also we need to get our girls together. They would have fun!!! =)

Matt and Dionne said...

What the heck girl! 22 weeks??? Are you kidding? You look like 10 weeks!!! Haha, Irkmel=) That's hilarious!