Monday, February 18, 2008

Top of the Mornin' to ya...

Ok I had to get these done a little early since the baby could be coming soon. So here is my St. Patty's Day decor for you.  I know most don't decorate for St. Patricks Day but that is my March theme.  Easter is early this year so I'm going to jump to that. Ok just wanted to share some ideas with you.  =)


10 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

those are so cute! Cant wait for the Easter craft party!

Leslie said...

Those are really cute Leah..I might have to copy you!! Are you doing that for enrichment?

The Hann Family said...

So cute...as always! You are very talented!

Peterson Family said...

Very creative!! When is the next party?! :)

Leah Martineau said...

I do have the next project planned, I'll probably have it at the first of April. i would do it the last week of March but brother is getting married March 28th so I'm sure things will be a little crazy!!!

S and B H. said...

so dang cute! I love all of your amazing crafts. (and no worries about ashlyn's valentine's--I will have her bring 'em if she wants, but she hasn't mentioned it in a few days)!

Unknown said...

You are so creative. I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like. Where are you guys living right now? Did Julie and Paul ever end up moving from Queen Creek? Geez..it has been so long since I have seen or talked to you guys :)

Unknown said...

You need to bug Julie into starting her own blog so we can take a peak into her life!

Matt and Dionne said...

Those are sooo cute! I wish I was crafty.
And, HELLO...your brother is getting married??? Info please:)

amanda p. said...

stop being so crafty! you are making the rest of us look bad :) K now that you said Ryker+Delia= true love I think we should definitely push that. Maybe they could be betrothed and then our families could be best friends forever!