Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FHE- Family Halloween Evening

Monday night we had a little get together with the Drews and Porters. What better to way to spend FHE than a yummy dinner, silly games and family.


Captain Hook with some witches brew. SPOOOOKY


The dads carved pumpkins for the kiddos. Can you tell which pumpkin had a dentist carve it =)


The Peter Pan Crew


I have no idea how I lucked out and am friends with these 2 AMAZING decorators. 


Skeleton Lady, Chris as himself, the Scarecrow, The Wicked which, Wendy and Captain Hook


Dorthy and Peter Pan= True Love


The kids (and moms) wrapped our dad's up like mummies!!!


They also got to draw all over their faces.

Sorry Shaun I had to share this picture.


Shaun and Ryker drove home a few minutes before me and this is what I came home to. I guess Peter Pan and Captain Hook are putting their past behind them and are good friends now. =)

Thanks you again for such fun memories.  I use to HATE Halloween but now it is up their with Christmas and Easter =)



2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

What a fun night!!! That table looked amazing! We are hoping to do something similar with some friend on Halloween night. Also, I didn't comment before but I LOVED the Sarah Palin outfit. I didn't even have to read the post to know who you were supposed to be. PS. Where are those NY pics????!

Candice said...

I loved your family as characters from Peter Pan. But I must say, I have never been prouder to call you "friend" than when you walked down the runway as Sarah Palin, waving and playing to the crowd. AWESOME.