What a fun night, my baby is one. I know I sound like a broken record but I REALLY wish I could have stopped time when Amelia was 9 months!! But time moves on and I will just enjoy watching her learn and grow. So for most of you this will be boring but those who would like the blow by blow of the night here ya go.
We had a yummy dinner and then I made Strawberry Shortcake for her birthday cake, She is giving daddy a funny look because he was singing happy birthday silly.
Now let the fun begin. She went crazy and made the biggest mess. The funny thing is she never ate any of it.
So after being covered in a sticky mess, I threw her in the tub really quick. Then Ryker had so much fun helping her open presents.
Ryker just adores her!! He gave her a hug with every present it was so sweet. Oh wait Ryker says he is not sweet he is "cool or strong" (those are the ONLY complements he will accept)
Then as most of you know if this girl is not in bed early she is not happy. It was almost 7:00pm, way past her bedtime so this is how the present opening ended!! She will love her gifts in the morning, after a goodnights rest.
Ryk enjoyed them =)
Tuesday night we went over to the Martineaus for a birthday celebration. This girl eats everything so I totally expected her to dive in. But no she takes after her dad and doesn't like to be messy! So she grabbed in once and didn't want anything to do with it!
YEAH!!!!!! I finally got my movie!!! Thank you Missy.
I guess Amelia is not as excited as I am to watch it!!!
to be continued....
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST cousin in the world!!! I like how you were sneaky and showed the HSM3 movie that you got without actually saying it was your b-day! I hope you have a wonderful day and remember how much you are loved and how amazing you are. I'm so corny but I meant it! I'm going to go walk around the block now and see if I can't get this baby out so he can share his special day with my favorite cousin! :)
Happy Birthday beautiful Amelia! Love Kingston
Happy Birthday Leah! Love, Ed and Bethany
Yeah you got HSM 3!!! or whatever # they are on.. I might have never watched one, can we still be friends?
That pic of Amelia looking at Shaun silly KILLED me! She is so so cute! And she looked so grown up and big and adorable in her birthday dress for the Martineau party! So fun!
ps- hope your birthday was more than you could have expected! Oh wait.. b-days aren't a big deal for you.. well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so glad we have become friends! You are too funny and sometimes, I think you were supposed to be our sister!
Happy Happy Birthday Leah! Really, let me know when you want to go for your birthday lunch. So put HSM on pause and CALL ME:)
Oh my gosh! Those pics of Amelia with her strawberry shortcake are too die for! She is such a doll! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment