Happy Birthday Steph and Shel!!!!
I just dug up some pictures that was on my computer and here are some goodies that I found. I love these girls to death and I am so glad I was able to grow up with twin cousins because it made for some fun fun times and many laughs. These 2 are as different as can be and that is what makes it all so fun. Happy Day Girlies!!!!!!!
Here we are at the dinner the night before Shelley was getting married.
I can't believe i'm posting this picture of my FAT face. This is us right before I had Ryker. Yes I gained to much weight .... and it doesn't help that I'm standing next to 2 skinny girls.
Well I love you both and hope to remain the best of friends even though life gets busy and pulls us in different directions. =)

2 comments:
Awh... you are so.... BUSTED! What the nasty picture of me!!! Haha. No, I'm kidding, you're awesome and so sweet to do that! I love the progression of pictures, I just look ridiculous at Shelley's wedding dinner. What ever was I thinking!! It's like I'm trying to be black. And it doesn't help that I just got back from BYU and was sooo fat. Oh well, everyone has to have a fat period of their life I guess. Thank you for the birthday post. I love you to death and am SO grateful that you are my cousin. We've had a lot of good times. Here's to plenty more to come! :)
Wow, I don't think anyone has ever done a birthday shout out post for me, I feel so loved...THANKS!! You truly are a special person to me and of cours we will remain best of cousin buds FOREVER. We have had lot's of good times through out our lives that will always be remembered. Love ya!
Post a Comment