Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Memorial day and the first part of June


Summer has officially begun. Lots and lots of swimming!!!!





and playing with friends.


On Memorial Day the weather was so nice we decided to wake up and head to the Zoo. 

The kids loved playing at the splash pad there :)


Munching on his grapes.


Money see, monkey do.



I knew it would be a long summer if I didn't have things planned so each day we did a different project or craft.


A visit to Tempe Town Lake Splash pad.



More summer projects


Rigdon loves putting the buttons in the mini cupcake holder.


We had many BBQS or Pizza party's at Nana and Pas. One of our friends brought a snowcone maker. Oh were we all so happy, since snowcones are mine and the kids favorite treats.

Pure Joy!!!


Rigdon even had a playdate this summer. This is his friend Dax from our ward.


Making a snake pizza.



Every Sunday my family wears their sports shirts. Poor Millie doesn't have a Diamondbacks shirt so she wore her Cardinals one, even thought it is the off season for them.


I have really been working with Ryker this summer on his reading. I bought some BOB books and they really have made a huge difference. I also make each kid a reading chart.....Ryker completed his chart pretty fast.


I love my boys.


My sister in laws, sister in law (confusing hu)  held a super fun Charity even at her house. Her and her family build this fun bike or scooter wash and had a bakesale. The raised money for a foodbank charity.




More learning games.


Flag Day!!!

I wish I wrote more details but I'm lucky that I even do this much :)

No comments: