The church just came out with this new book for Nursery. I already ordered one and got it today and it is awesome. Perfect for FHE!! Even thought they might be using it in Nursery, it sure doesn't hurts our kids to talk about everything again right. It has the lesson, a colored picture for every lesson and a cute activity. It is only $5.50 and if you order it off LDS.org shipping is free. They might even have it at The Beehive house. I would say you could use this from ages 6 and under, so it is not just for Nursery age kids. Though some of you would really enjoy this. =)

3 comments:
Leah -- I found your blog off of Bekahs....We miss you guys so much, I can't believe how big your kids are and your little girl is just a dolly! I will keep in touch! I miss our primary days ---sounds like you might be in YW now -- me too!
oooooh! Thanks- good suggestion!
Leah,
how do you do it? You are like super mom.!!! I had no idea about the book I will have to get one. I love you Stake Craft blog I want to get some of the crafts. Is that a big deal??? Let me know. Thanks.
Post a Comment