I was searching for fun Halloween stuff and I found lots of fun things but here are some of my favorites. I was never very excited about Halloween because I was scared as a child. (dramatic story I'll save for later) I still don't like nasty scary halloween stuff but cute, kid-friendly I can handle. Now that I have my own kids, Halloween is fun again. I have lots of cute kid crafts Iwill post later, I have to pick the ones I am doing for preschool (don't want to post those). I am also challenging everyone who reads my blog (all 5 of you) to take pictures of your Halloween or fall decorations and post!! I love seeing new ideas. =) Leah





11 comments:
Cute Halloween idea's!! I'm crafted out at this point!! I need a break from crafts, especially after ward craft night!! :) ps, our blog address is: http://durangocraftnight.blogspot.com
Those ideas look awesome!! Your house is going to rock for Halloween!
Oh I'm not doing these things in my house!! It is just a wish!!! One day I hope to =)
Oh that stuff is so cute! I die everytime I walk into Kirtland or another store with cute fall/Halloween stuff because I want to buy it ALL and just don't have the money! Always a dilemma. Also, I am interested in this traumatic story that happened to you as a kid..
Leah
I love all the halloween ideas!
ok your little sister is so cute I just love HER!!! just had to share that with you :}
I don't even want to see all the cute fall crafts you have in your house because then i will just be jealous. i love all of those ideas. I wish fall decor was in style all year round because it is my favorite.
We went to 2 different places. The brick wall was on Hawes and Chandler Heights seriously on the side of the road and then we went to the Pecans out in QC. It's a new fancy development you can build houses at.
Hey Crafty Lady!
Those Halloween ideas are so cute! I love the toole covered chairs. So, funny running into you the other night at Scrapbook Barn. Thanks again for letting Kristen bring all of us Sat! I am excited! PS- your kiddos are adorable! I love Amelia's chubbiness. She is perfect! And Ryker's eyelashes,
I'm jealous!
Hey- you didn't post the halloween recipe ideas!? I can't believe you didn't want to share the Moldy Maggot Casserole, Chunky Cat Barf, and Nose Blow Burritos. I guess I will just put those on my blog instead.
Very cool! I'll post my decorations in a couple weeks. I want to wait until October, but it's cold enough here to be winter already. Grr... or should I say Burrr. :)
Leah! I will just call you "Martha" from now on cuz your are the crafting queen! I love your ideas!
Post a Comment