Today was Shaun's birthday 27th to be exact. Shaun went to work as normal but while he was away working Ryker and I made him an angel food cake with strawberries (his favorite) Then I got a babysitter and we headed out to BJ's because Shaun has never been there. We enjoyed a quiet, yummy evening together. Since Shaun and I have known each other so long I have been able to celebrate many birthdays with him. I remember going to his 7th and 8th birthday parties then from 12 on up I have been there, I even ruined his surprise 16th party..oops. I plan on celebrating many more as well!!
"who stole the pazookie from the Birthday Boy"
"who me"
"yes you"
"It couldn't be"
This was before we went to eat, Happy Birthday Dad!!
Ryker loves to help blow out the candles
#1- He loves making his videos!! Shaun discovered his talent in Highschool and hasn't stopped since!!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Shaun! What is the actual date? It looks like you guys had fun at BJ's. I love that place...it is so yummy!
HAPPY B-DAY SHAUN!
It's so fun that I can say he actually did my wedding video and that I personally attended that Seinfeld party!!
I've never been to BJ's... we'll have to check it out!
PS TAG YOUR IT!
awwww Happy Birthday to Shaun!!! That's so fun that you guys have all those fun memories together, I love it! I'm so glad that he he has now had BJ's and pizookie....two of my most FAVORITE things!!!!
Haha. Funny because I would have LOVED to check out dead people. For some reason that stuff is so interesting to me.
YES i am going to Bj's!!! Whohoo I love girl parties!
oh, please tell me how much i owe you for that craft!
Post a Comment