It's about time you did your Cali post! You are so lucky that you get to go to DL every year. Love all the pics. That is funny about Lego Land. Everybody thinks it's a waste except for my mom. She loved it and they had to kick them out when it closed. Go figure.
I am with you on Legoland, better for LITTLE kids and like ONCE will do it in a lifetime.
Don't try and fool us, I know those glasses were yours... I died laughing at how SOAKED you got on that ride, holy cow, did Shaun tip you out of the boat? :)
I feel like a jerk for not even asking how your trip went. It looks amazing though and I hope to make that trip one day. I think you looked amazing in your wedding dress, and your comment about you and Amelia and the wind made me laugh and remember park days!
4 comments:
It's about time you did your Cali post! You are so lucky that you get to go to DL every year. Love all the pics. That is funny about Lego Land. Everybody thinks it's a waste except for my mom. She loved it and they had to kick them out when it closed. Go figure.
That pic of your men trying to pull the sword out of the stone is so cute! I was dying when I saw Ryker's face! He is sooo cute!!
What fun! I love the green shirts too...
I am with you on Legoland, better for LITTLE kids and like ONCE will do it in a lifetime.
Don't try and fool us, I know those glasses were yours... I died laughing at how SOAKED you got on that ride, holy cow, did Shaun tip you out of the boat? :)
I feel like a jerk for not even asking how your trip went. It looks amazing though and I hope to make that trip one day. I think you looked amazing in your wedding dress, and your comment about you and Amelia and the wind made me laugh and remember park days!
Post a Comment