So my Ryker NEEDS to stay busy. I found that out this summer. On days we wake up and have something to do, the rest of the day is not to bad!! But I was looking at the Town of Gilbert's Parks and Rec ad and saw this cute little class. Now you don't have to be a boy to like this, sports are good for girls as well but if anyone wants to do either class let me know. Ryker is 3 so he can go to either one, I don't care I just want him to have a friend. Oh and the class is held at the Library on Greefeild so not to far. Also if you live in Mesa, I can sign us up through my parents, so no worries their!!! It is 10 classes. Or if any of you are signing your children up for something else, I'll tag-along with you!!!

7 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I'm not sure if you've ever met my son, but he's a ball of fire. Do you know what days it is? That sounds like a blast, I'm seriously thinking about it!
Hi Leah and Shaun!Its TC and Melissa Hogle. Well, I finally decided to stop being your only lame cousins who dont keep in touch through blogs! Leah- you have the cutest blog in the whole world! Oh, and I really need to get together with you and get some of you awsome kindergarten ideas. I only have a week of vacation left and I am getting so nervous to start teaching. It is my first year with my OWN classroom and I am just so nervous about doing good! I hear you are like the guru of the century when it comes to this stuff so you will have to share your wisdom with me! Well, our blog is hoglitos.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out! Hope you guys are doing good!
we are totally free! We have nothing going on until Aug. 1st and 2nd. You guys can come down and we can celebrate my b-day a week or two early. dan said let him know SOON and he will try to get a saturday off.
I would love to put Clay in this! Either class would work, but I would probably prefer the 9:30. Let me know which one you're gonna do!
It was so good to see you the other day! I finally got to see your sweet baby girl! She is darling! Now we just need to get them together!=) This sounds really fun! JR would LOVE it! We are headed out of town again until Tuesday - but I will call you when we get back!
LEah, Just drifted over from Nicole's blog. We are already taking the 3-4 year old class! Come join us -- love your blog by the way!
Crue would LOVE that! Too bad we don't live there:( It would be so cute to see him and Ryker and even Julie's little Blake be buddies:)
Post a Comment