I just had to help Shaun shoot a wedding. First off, I don't know how he does it. Standing on my feet for more than 3 hours and hauling all the equipment around kills me. I only have to be there for 3 hours, he is there for 8 or more. Anyways so it was finally time for me to leave and it was way on the west side so I knew I needed to get something to eat for the LONG drive home (good thing I made a little mixed CD for me to listen to) but since I didn't know the area I thought I would just stop at the first place I saw!! The big red box caught my eye so I pulled in and right away I started to crave 2 Jack Tacos mmmmm. So I order 2 tacos and to add a little more grease I also got french fries. So I get my food and I start to eat the greasiest fries ever, if I squeezed them the greased would have dripped out into a huge puddle. Did that stop me.... No so I continue to eat and then I start on the tacos. The first bit, wonderful. Second bit, delicious. Third bit, my stomach is saying "ok that is enough". So why is it my taste buds crave the tacos and my stomach wants nothing to do with them. Bottom line is, I need a little something called will-power because my taste buds always win and I feel like crap the rest of the night. This is a way dumb post but I'm waiting for Shaun to come home and that is all that is happening right now.

4 comments:
I know the feeling. My tummy doesn't do well with greasy foods, but my mind says I love them. Hope you're feeling better today!
Ha you are funny:) I have been trying to eat healthier..I made a commitment to myself) 4 weeks ago to eat healthier and am actually eating worse than I was before I decided to eat healthy. I am dumb.
you are so crazy! You didnt help my cravings, after weeks of dieting I want something greasy
Oh Leah! Jack in the Crack tacos??? I haven't brought myself to try one yet, though the boys in my family consider their price above rubies. Way funny to read though. I've done that with many other bad foods though. =(
Post a Comment