Saturday, July 5, 2008


This year we decided to go to the Town of Gilbert's firework show. It was at Mesquite HS.  Poor Ryk has no cousins and everyone seems to hang out with their fam on all holidays, but luckily the Porters feel bad for us so they invited us to join them. We meet at the HS and Amanda brought a ton of goodies. I'm more of a dud and didn't bring as much, so thanks to them we had fun people to hang out with, fun thing to do and yummy treats to eat!!


I have no idea where they are all looking but that was the best shot I got =)


If anyone needs a balloon man for a party, Lee Porter is the man to call, he made flowers, swords, rockets (well not to Rykers liking) and a few other things.  


So I wasn't going to post this terrible picture of me but hey that is the real me and not much I can do about it. Before we came here we went swimming. So did the Porters but they look good!! =) Oh and if you are wondering where Amelia is during all this, we left her with Nana, since she goes to bed at 7:00pm. Yup she's a party pooper.


I tried to get Ryker's reaction to the fireworks and missed his big smile, but look at Eden in the back, she thought they were way cool. Then we have Delia who probably found some candy or something!!  Thanks again Porters!! If anyone else feels bad for us and would like to invite us along to fun events please feel free =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so hilarious, leah!! you guys can come hang out with us anytime!:) we don't really do anything with billy's family much and my family lives out of state, well at least my immediate family anyway! you would never have a dull momemt with my crazy bunch!! hope your fireworks were better than the duds we saw at MCC! TERRIBLE this year!!!

smile,
natalie

Shelley Goodman said...

No Cali pics?! You are so funny. At least you guys got out to see fireworks...we are the pathetic ones. Come play this week!

amanda p. said...

well, thanks for not commenting on my hideousness at the fireworks too. That was sweet to say I looked presentable :) I guess it just goes to show, you can have on NO makeup and still have a good time! Right?!

We love hanging out with you guys, I think we might share an extreme love for each and every holiday :)

marcie said...

how fun! I can't believe how much Ryker looks like Shaun in those pictures, i still picture him being a baby he's getting so big!

The Hann Family said...

So fun! What cute kiddos!